We have unfinished business
In 2019, we took key steps towards a fairer, better resourced primary education sector. But there is still work to be done.
In 2022 we're calling on the Ministry to take bold action to ensure that all tamariki have the education they deserve.
It's Time 4 Tamariki - Wāwāhi Tahā
What we want to achieve:
- Address widespread understaffing
- Value and recognise teachers' work
- Enough time for teachers to complete their work during work hours
- Support for teachers working with high needs students
- Recognition of the importance of cultural skills
- Greater support for health & safety in schools
- Job security for relievers
Latest Updates on the Campaign
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Download and view resources to help you get organised and get involved.
Want to walk with us towards a better education sector?
Join the Wāwāhi Tahā campaign to stay up to date on news, events and how you can get involved.